Friday, November 9, 2007

I think, therefore I blog.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, here I am.

I decided it was about time for me to step up to a new world of blogging. Previously my only source of blog-ness came in the form of Xanga, but NO MORE! Today I graduate from the no-man's-land of obscure blogging (hopefully). Perhaps I'll actually get a few readers around these parts... if not then my endeavor has failed, and I'll simply have one more domain to busy about. Anyway, I'll probably post up a couple of my old blogs as filler, then continue on from there as time progresses. If you see something you like (or don't like) please comment, there's nothing that makes me happier than feedback to me blogs. I hope you enjoy (and if you don't, then there may be no hope for you).

1 comment:

  1. I am an avid fan of C.S Lewis's philosophical and spiritual views. His writings have greatly inspired my walk as a Christian. It was amazing how i stumbled upon your Xanga page by merely looking for CS Lewis's quotes. Well thank God i did. Your writings are explicitly crafted and i can't help but be a fan. Your webpage is a must read. Continue opening the minds of many through your writings. I will recommend your page to my friends here in the Philippines. God bless!

    ReplyDelete